From now on all meeting minutes relating to the football club will be published.
The BOD felt it was important that all people connected with all of our teams should see the current position of our football club.
WRINGTON REDHILL FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING
Held on Monday 4 July @ 8.00 pm in Village Hall at Redhill
Chairperson – Nick Finch Treasurer/President – Alan Garrett Board Members – Vernon
Stokes Mike Ford Steve Porter and Isabel Porter
In Attendance – Trevor Cleeves Richard Lucas Colin Clarke Alan White and Kevin
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
Vice Chairperson – Jane Moss Secretary – John Clements Minutes Secretary – Simon Bull Board Members – Julian Moss Tim Bush and Shane Lovatt
2. MINUTES OF THE MEETING held on 23 May 2016.
The Minutes of the above meeting as circulated were approved and signed.
3. MATTERS ARISING
• Additional Pitch. Steve Porter circulated an attendance note of a meeting held at the Recreation Ground with Dave Elliott and Ewan Jones for the Clements family. This was both constructive and informative and Dave Elliott has experience of funding and building all weather pitches which could be valuable. No agreement was reached as to how to move the matter forward but we again put our case as strongly as possible and our good intentions.
• Drainage of Recreation Ground. No further contact had been received from the Recreation Field & Memorial Hall Committee or the Parish Council.
4. TREASURER’S REPORT
£192 had been received from Vice President donations, £419 paid out. Players’ insurance had been paid on the same cover basis as before and on the basis that players should arrange their own insurance in addition. No account had been rendered thus far for pitch hire of the Recreation Ground from the Parish Council. A deficit of £510.93 was recorded on the two months since the Annual General Meeting.
5. SECRETARY’S REPORT
Accepted by the meeting in accordance with the Agenda.
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
Richard Lucas reported that virtually all of last year’s first team staff had been retained and new players would be added. In discussions with Julian Moss, Dan McMullen, Dan Burnett and Phil Williams it was agreed that Julian would
continue to manage the Reserves and Dan Burnett and Dan McMullen the ‘A’ Team with consultation to avoid any misunderstandings. A venue is still to be settled on for after match refreshments following the First Team home games. Friendly matches had been arranged for 12 July against Clevedon Town and 19 July against Street, both at the Recreation Ground, kick off 7.00 pm.
7. CHAIRPERSON’S REPORT
• The Everyone Active Stadium. Terms had been agreed for hire of the ground but the Club had yet to finalise arrangements for cleaning of changing rooms and laundering kit.
• Donations. A number of donations had been received supported by Gift Aid forms.
8. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
• Steve Porter reported that the first Gift Aid payments from the Inland Revenue should be received shortly and the Club can only receive these from UK taxpayers who are passing on the tax relief they could claim for themselves on charitable donations. It is only available from individuals and not companies.
• Steve Porter also requested that an Events Calender be agreed and published at the next meeting as previously discussed.
• Steve Porter also asked that full costing of the Club’s expenses to be available at the next meeting.
The meeting closed at 9.40 pm
Date and time of next meeting: Monday 1 August @ 8.00 pm in Redhill Village Hall.