GK, Matthew Hill
Defence: Chris Holland, Mike Rowcliffe Sam Clements, Ethan Johnson
Midfield: Michael Faiers, Oliver Clements, Christopher Bradley, Michak O’Connor

Forwards, Callum Vickery, Jacob Horton
Subs: David Osibanjo (for Michak O’Connor), Mark Brown (for Jake Horton), Paul Faulkner

Despite the absences of Leigh White and Sam Johnson through injury and illness and other unavailability manager Graham Cheeseman shuffled his squad around with a debut for new signing Ollie Clements (brother of Sam) and Mark Brown and Paul Faulkner supporting the squad.
The early period saw chances at both ends with the home side’s Luke Bell firing straight at Matt Hill when perhaps he should have done better. Wrington Redhill with Ollie Clements industrious in midfield saw a free kick from him gathered by the home keeper Cameron Shipway and then Jake Horton shot just over. A decisive passing movement involving Callum Vickery, Shak O’Connor and Horton’s shot well saved was one of the highlights of the half.
It wasn’t all one way traffic as Sam Clements made a tremendous tackle to clear danger when Bell was again getting around the Wrington red hill defence. A rare poor clearance from Hill went straight to an Odd Down forward who fortunately shot wide of the goal. Hill made up for it later with a fine save from another header this time from Andrew Keen to end the first half 0-0.
Before the loyal band of Wrington Redhill supporters had time to take up their positions their team had taken the lead with the first attack of the restart. An attack down the right side saw Chris ‘Dutch’ Holland’s spectacular over head kick reaching Shak whose diving header gave Shipway no chance of saving.
In taking the lead this seemed to spur on the home side who had a spell on top penning Wrington Redhill in their own half. The defence superbly marshalled by Sam Clements seemed to holding out thanks to a couple of smart saves by Matt Hill in goal and a tremendous match saving block again by Sam Clements. Then ten minutes before the end  David Cooper rifled in an unstoppable drive from outside the box to draw Odd Down level.
Substitutions were made with David Osibanjo replacing Shak and made a couple of dangerous runs at the home defence one occasion being brought down in the box but no penalty was awarded. Mark Brown replaced Horton to shore up the defence to hang on to a precious point away from home.
The closing minutes were eventful when Odd Down’s Terry Wade was sent off having received his second yellow card and their substitute Finn Coyle’s effort struck crossbar.
Bill Gough Man of the Match: Sam Clements