WRINGTON REDHILL FOOTBALL CLUB
MINUTES of BOARD MEETING
Held on Monday 01 August 2016 @ 8: 00 pm in the Village Hall at Redhill
Chairperson – N Finch Treasurer/President – Alan Garrett Minutes Secretary – S Bull
Board Members – M Ford S Porter & I Porter In Attendance T Cleeves D McMullen & A White (9)
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
Vice Chairperson – Jane Moss Secretary – J Clements Management Committee S Lovatt T Bush Julian Moss V Stokes (6)
- MINUTES OF THE MEETING held on 04 July 2016.
The Minutes of the above meeting as circulated were approved and signed.
- MATTERS ARISING.
- Additional Pitch. Steve Porter reported on a recent meeting with the land owners. We will progress this through a sub Committee of Steve, Alan White and Simon Bull
- Meeting with The Recreation Field & Memorial Hall Committee to discuss drainage at the Rec. Still no news from the Council. We will chase.
- Events Calendar to be posted on the Web Site and other appropriate social media sites: Vice Presidents Day09.2016 at WSSC, Xmas Party on 17.12.2016 at WSSC, Xmas Draw 16.12.2016 at WSSC, Race Night 18.02.2016 at WSSC & End of Season Presentation Evening early May at WSSC – there may be other events as well.
- TREASURER’S REPORT.
- No Fines/ Admin Charges (cautions) outstanding
- The Budget for the 2016/17 Season will be prepared for the next Meeting
- No invoice from Parish Council for pitch hire as yet. We will chase.
- Players Sponsorship – £40 players with £25 sponsprship = £1,000 plus gift aid £250 = £1,250. This needs to be pushed. Alan White offerred to lead this. The sponsorships will be advertised on the Web Site, other appropriate social media sites and in the programme.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT.
- Somerset Sustainability Pilot. Fundraising Scheme. Still waiting to hear further from them.
- The Premier Division of the Somerset County League kicks off on 06 August 2016 with an away game at Nailsea Utd. The full fixture list can be seen on the FA Full-Time web site. The first Saturday of September, October & November are blank., this is because these will be Senior Cup Dates, once the draw has been made, these gaps will be filled in and any team not in this cup or have been knocked out will be given league fixture brought forward where possible.
- We have 16 registered players to date to play in the County League and 30 players for the WSM League.
- Dundry Athletic have resigned from the County League
- MANAGER’S REPORT
Dan McMullen has arranged a friendlies for the Res/A team with Hutton and Congresbury.
Dan Burnett and PhillipWilliams will be assisting with Managers duties
- CHAIRPERSON’S REPORT.
- The Hand Stadium. We will be paying £250 per game inclusive of the lights.
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS.
- Weed Killer for the Pitch – The Council will review and deal with where considered necessary (Mike Ford)
- Wills – Steve Porter offerred to prepare basic wills in exchange for a donation to the Club
The Meeting closed at 9:45 pm.
Date and Time of next meeting : Monday 05 September 2016 @ 8:00pm in Redhill Village Hall.